SAVE £2,000 ON YOUR ENERGY BILLS
Introducing the perfect antidote to soaring energy prices
Say hello to your new home: A modern net zero carbon home in North Hykeham, near Lincoln, which will cost half as much as an ordinary house to heat.
The home that lends itself to flexible living.
Are you looking for an accessible downstairs bedroom, or thinking to future-proof your home?
Would you like a guest suite that's separate from your family space, or would your teenagers like their own floor while you have peace and quiet downstairs?
Look no further: Our home has a downstairs en-suite bedroom, and two bedrooms and family bathroom upstairs.
Set down a gated private drive, but near great shops and schools, these homes have everything you need:
- Porch leading into a good sized hallway, with all downstairs rooms leading off
- A spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/living-room (6.46m x 5.75m) with windows to three sides, and patio doors into the garden.
- The kitchen is fitted with modern units, including double sink, built in eye-level oven, induction hob and extractor, and a tall unit ready for your fridge-freezer. There is ample worktop space, pan drawers and storage – with an island unit too
- Generous downstairs bedroom (3.95m x 3.72m) with a window overlooking the garden.
- En-suite bathroom with a sink/ toilet vanity unit and bath with shower above
- Utility room with good-sized sink, and under-counter space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Downstairs cloakroom with understairs storage.
- A generous open landing that is ideal for a study area – flooded with light from two large Velux windows
- Bedroom one (5.29m x 4.38m), with built in wardrobes and eaves storage space
- Bedroom two (4.88m x 3.2m), with eaves storage
- Family bathroom with sink/ toilet vanity unit, over-bath shower, towel rail, and built in storage units.
- Private gated drive, shared with one other house
- Two parking spaces
- Wrap around garden, laid to lawn, with a porcelain paved patio area
- Stylish modern fencing around the property
- Established trees and hedging to the boundary.
*Why should you buy a Positive Home?
Every home we build meets the highest energy efficiency standards: All are rated as EPC A – putting them in the top 1% of new homes.
The average EPC in the UK is D, which is why they cost so much to keep warm.
In contrast, we design from below the ground up to create super-economical ecohomes. Every detail is considered – from the highly insulated foundations to the 3.95kw solar panel array on the roof.
The walls, floor and roof are insulated to a standard far above UK regulations. Doors and windows are equally high-spec and have been fitted properly make sure there are no draughts.
An air source heat pump keeps everyone cosy and more than satisfies upcoming government requirements.
The mechanical ventilation and heat recovery system provides healthy, clean, filtered air throughout the house.
The solar PV panels generate enough free electricity to cover much of your household demands – and you can add a battery and more panels if you want.
Add all that up, and you will save hundreds of pounds a year on your energy bills!
We are the national award-winning Positive Homes: Passionate both about creating homes which are designed to the highest standard, and then building them to that standard.
Demand for these homes is really high - beat the rush by enquiring TODAY through our partners Pygott and Crone.
Add a battery
A battery means you can store any surplus electricity from your solar panels (instead of it going into the grid). Or in the winter, you can charge your battery overnight on a cheap tariff. That's perfect for charging your electric car or covering your (small) heating bills.